Travel has never been cheaper or easier than it is in the 21st century. You’ll be amazed at some of the best bundle vacation deals under $1,000. In some instances, you can get airfare and a few nights’ stay at a hotel for under $500! It all depends on factors such as the time of the year, season, hotel, airline, and so forth.
When booking a trip online you will also get the option to add vehicle rental to your bundle. This might be something to look into if you don’t mind driving at the destination. If you want to stay at an all inclusive resort, however, you probably won’t have to drive since everything you need will be easily accessible from the resort.
Here are a few suggestions on vacations that tend to be affordable in general.
• Miami – You can fly to this FL city from major airports in the US – especially those on the East Coast – for very cheap. There are literally dozens of hotels and inns that work with the airlines to provide bundle packages. If you want to have fun in the sun, this is the beach city to go to.
• Vegas – Unless there is a convention or major event in town, Las Vegas is usually cheap to fly to and stay at. There are so many nice resorts and casinos to choose from, all offering competitive rates. Just as long as you are careful with your money and don’t gamble carelessly, you should be able to afford a Vegas vacation.
• Costa Rica – Go exploring in this beautiful area during the transmission months of May – Aug. and you won’t have to spend much money. You’ll find some of the best bundle vacation deals in South America right in the Costa Rican jungle. Stay at a nice resort near the beach. Many of them include free breakfast and parking.
• Newport, RI – Spend some time in New England without going over your budget. Newport is filled with sparkling sand, restaurants, shops, historic places, etc. You’ll definitely save money if you visit in the winter months, where the prices of meals and hotels fall considerably. If it’s not too cold, you might want to go on a trolley tour of the city.
• Ireland – You can get an affordable package that includes airfare to Dublin and a tour of the entire country. If you have trouble finding a deal on airfare to Dublin, try flying to another UK destination and taking a small budget flight to Ireland. You can find a very affordable vacation to the Emerald Isle, and there is plenty of accommodation in old castles and houses as well as modern hotels.
These are just a few of the best bundle vacation deals you can find online. There are other neat places to consider as well.
Where can you find the best bundle vacation deals? By looking over online travel offers. Make use of the intuitive, user-friendly tools to search for airfare and hotel bundle deals, cruises, car rentals, and more. Use an online discount code to get huge savings.